23 February 2014

Birthday Pictures

There are lots of convenient things about my boys having birthdays in the same month. They share a well visit, don’t feel too jealous on the other one’s birthday, and we can take their birthday pictures at the same time. We went to Oxon Hill Farm today and trespassed to get these photos because they closed at 4:30 (?!). The boys enjoyed throwing rocks into the trees and I was able to get some nice birthday pictures. It will be nice, though, when Conan is a bit more cooperative at these little photo shoots.

DSC_0364edit

DSC_0403editDSC_0413DSC_0423edit

DSC_0481edit1

3 comments:

bdub said...

cutest boys!!

bdub said...

Love, Paige :)

Lindsey Hicks said...

these pictures are beautiful. I wish I lived close enough for you to take pictures of my girls!