30 October 2009

Visiting Baby Asher

Lincoln and I just returned from a visit to Richmond to see my new nephew, Asher. Lincoln loved getting to play with his cousins and so did I.

My mom was still there when Lincoln and I arrived, so it was good getting to see her too. We took the kids to a near-by playground and Lincoln got to ride on a swing by himself for the first time. He loved it.

The trees at this park were so beautiful! We took some pictures under them before we all took a turn on the teeter-totter.

It turns out Aidan and Ava (especially Ava) really like to cook. Aidan helped me a lot making pizza one night, the three of us made cookies the next day, and Ava and I made a cheesecake (she really liked crushing the Oreos with a rolling pin to make the crust...)

Cutting out Halloween sugar cookies...


The finished product.



Lincoln turned 8 months old while we were in Richmond. I can't believe he's going to be a year old in four short months!


And he always likes to make meal time easy for his mama. Lincoln? Make a mess? Never.

And here he is. The whole reason for our visit. Little baby Asher. He is so sweet and little. He has a really sweet little personality and he is so stinking cute!


Here are the 2009 babies side-by-side. Lincoln looks like a giant.

This video is not from our trip to Richmond, but had to be shared because it is just so cute. I'm not tickling Lincoln or anything, just making a clicking noise with my mouth.


Stayed tuned tomorrow for the cutest little monster you will ever see.

2 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

That video is so cute! I love how the simplest things make babies laugh. How adorable.

Bree said...

Your video of Lincoln had me cracking up...it totally reminded me of this video: Laughing Baby

....Gets me every time!!