06 May 2009

B&W Supply Company

Well, it's official. I have a new favorite store and it's called B&W Supply Company. This store is just down the hill from our house and I drive by it often. It is a restaurant supply company and for months now I have thought, "I should really go in there." There is even a little sign on the side of the building that says public welcome, but I never made the time to stop in. Until today. And boy am I glad I did. That place was AWESOME! Maybe it's just because I'm going through a cooking phase right now, but I felt like a kid in a candy store. I walked up and down all the aisles twice (lugging an infant car seat, no less, so this is something of a feat,) and got some pretty good stuff. Of course there was a lot more I would have liked to get, but I'm trying to practice some moderation, contrary to what Jonathan might think. :) Needless to say, however, I will be visiting that fine establishment again in the near future for all of my culinary needs.

No comments: